Situated in the heart of Cleveland, a leading biomedical, health care and technology region, the HTC provides access to everything your business needs to grow and succeed.
- Quick access to clinicians, researchers, and state-of-the-art lab infrastructure inside world-class institutions
- $398 million in venture capital raised in 2014 for biomedical companies– two times the amount raised in 2013
- Vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem with a range of organizations dedicated to helping you access resources to grow your company
- 30-60% lower cost of Living than Boston, Silicon Valley, and NYC
- A strong track record of lucrative exits, with four startups acquired by publicly traded companies in the last six months
WHY LOCATE TO THE HEALTH-TECH CORRIDOR?
Hear from HTC innovation leaders on why the Health-Tech Corridor is an ideal location for growing businesses.
The nation’s first commercially available 100 gigabit fiber network.
Speed is critical for business and driving economic growth. The Health-Tech Corridor can connect your business to the world at whatever speed you need -from 1 gigabit all the way up to our groundbreaking 100 gigabit network. Our technology infrastructure investments will transform the region and provide a foundation for innovation and economic development.