The Kies-Murfey House is an 1872 historic Mansion that was fully restored and converted to a high-end headquarters for a well-known foundation serving Ohio.
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Renovated in 2004
- Contains front/back offices, kitchen, mail-copy, and storage.
- Re-restored in 2020 with new exterior paint, interior remodeling, and carpet.
- Up to 8,000 square feet available on all 4 floors
- Ground: 2,085 SF
- 1st Floor: 2,085 SF
- 2nd Floor: 2,392 SF
- 3rd Fl-Ste Loft: 1,498 SF
- Lease Rate: $14.00 SF/YR
Interested in this property? Request additional information: