Two-story century building, built in 1900. Former home of the Town Fryer restaurant. All new electrical and plumbing.
Included in purchase price is a bonus two-story rental home (approximately 1000sf). Second floor apartment in main building, ready for occupancy. Second floor deck and entirely new roof.
- Situated on 0.09 acres
- Zoned for General Industrial use
- Recently updated with new plumbing, electricity, roof and brand new restaurant mechanicals
- Off-street and on-street parking options
- Located on Superior Avenue with close access to I-90 and minutes from the heart of Downtown Cleveland
- 4,900 SF Available
- Sale Price: $300,000 ($61/SF)
Interested in this property? Request additional information: