From the start, the Baker Electric Building was a place of innovation. In 1910, architect Frank B. Meade designed the Baker Electric Motor Car Building for Walter C. Baker, a pioneer of electric cars, as his first car showroom. The building is listed on the National Register for Historic Places as a historic and architectural landmark. The building has been redeveloped utilizing green and sustainable design practices.
A century later, Northeast Ohio faces a shortage of incubator and post-incubator space for technology companies. The historic redevelopment of the Baker Electric Building addresses this need by providing 52,000 square feet of office and wet and dry lab space for emerging local companies.
- Energy Efficient Geothermal HVAC (LEED Silver)
- New Building Management System which allows remote control of HVAC by Tenant
- New Electrical Service to Building with completely New Distribution in the Building
- New Emergency Generator for Back Up Power
- New Building Fire Protection and Sprinkler Systems
- New Building Security System with Remote Access by Tenant
- New FiberOptic Data and Communication Systems
- High Ceilings, 12' to 15' available
- 80 Secured Employee Parking Spaces, 12 Convenient Visitor Parking Spaces
- On Site Building Management, Staffed 24 Hours, 365 Days/ Year
- Shared Conference Facilities
Interested in this property? Request additional information: