Geis/Hemingway Development began the MidTown Tech Park campus in 2010 with 6700 Euclid, a $25M, 128,000 SF, LEED-Certified newly constructed building. The building is home to long term tenants such as JumpStart, Cleveland HeartLab, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Cleveland Eye Bank, and University Hospital that include sophisticated spaces of laboratories, clean rooms, simulation hospital facilities, and advanced technologies.
- Year Built: New Construction
- Building Size: 128,000 SF Building
- Function: Office; Lab
- Clear Height: 12’ and 18’
- LEED: LEED Certified Core/Shell
- Data: Fiber
- Available Space: Build to Tenant’s Specs
- HVAC - Energy Efficent Mechanicals
- Available Space: 2,300-7,000 sq. ft.
- Average Rent: $17.00 All-In
Interested in this property? Request additional information: